Friday, January 21, 2011

You Make Me Feel Like A Teenage Dream...

Finally I received my Teenage Dream from the OPI Katy Perry Collection. Honestly, this was the only color that was appealing to me in the collection. I have very similar dupes to this collection already. I did not buy Black Shatter, because I have a shatter by another brand that I am very happy with (which I promise to review later). I could not find the collection in area stores, so I ordered my polish from MBeautyLounge.com. Very quick shipping.
On to the review...I love the color! I wish it was somewhat more opaque, but the sparkles in it are amazing!  It's a blue-pink with micro and large glitter pieces. This color will be awesome on young girls, and adorable on summertime toes.
Here's some pics...!

I wanted to see how the polish would look with OPI's Princesses Rule as a base coat.

Pinky:Three Coats of Princesses Rule
Ring: Three Coats of Princesses Rule as Base, Teenage Dream on top (Two Coats)
Middle:3 Coats of Teenage Dream

It really didn't make that much of a difference. 



One Coat of Teenage Dream

Two Coats


Three Coats...

Finished Product!

1 comment: