Saturday, January 22, 2011

YEEEEEE-HAWWWWW for OPI Texas!

UPDATE: So I've hearing that a few Trade Secrets have been selling the OPI Texas Collection already. I've called the one in my area, but they said they are not selling it until 2/2/11. But I've seen people in other states have went out and bought theirs... I'll keep this as updated at possible. 

Hey y'all (in my Beyonce' voice)! So OPI is releasing the Texas Collection for Spring on February 2, 2011.  It should be released to all Ultas, Trade Secrets, JC Penneys, etc.... It would be cool if the bottles were larger than normal, since "everything is bigger in Texas." OOOooo how I would love to be on OPI's marketing team. Definitely my dream job...hmmmmm....

So here's a few pics....!





Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em hot reddish pink 
Do You Think I'm Tex'y a berry polish jelly
Houston We Have a Purple red violet jelly
Suzi Loves Cowboys chocolate brown
I Want to Be A-lone Star star blue
It's Totally Fort Worth It lavender grey
Austin-tatious turquoise 
Don't Mess With OPI a forest green
Y'all Come Back Ya Hear orange tangerine jelly
Guy Meets Gal-veston coral
Big Hair-Big Nails rosy pink
San Tan-ontio honey tan

I'm so excited for Suzi Loves Cowboys! It's like a real chocolate brown, very unique. The green (Don't Mess With OPI) is also very pretty, but I'm sure I have a dupe for that. It's looks just a shade or two lighter than Jade is the New Black, from the Hong Kong Collection. The rest of the colors just look similar to colors that have already released. The orange looks very see-through, so you may need to layer a white polish under it (unless you like the jelly look of course). 

No comments:

Post a Comment