Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello All!

So I've been planning on starting a blog for some time now. But I must admit I am a bit of a procrastinator, and was more afraid than anything. I was scared that no one would read it or people would think it was stupid. Then I realized, that I need to do this for myself and not other people. I still hope I get a few loyal readers though.

Over the years I have picked up a (quite expensive) makeup and nail polish addiction. So I thought I'd share pictures and reviews. I hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. I also will answer questions promptly.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see any contact info listed for you so I apologize for hitting you here but I wanted to invite you to be a part of my blog roll and flickr site, the Polish Parade. You can view my blog, http://thepolishparade.blogspot.com for more info but I would love to feature one of your swatches!

    ReplyDelete