Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Luminizing Black Mask by Boscia

I am a HUGE fan of face masks! My new skin regimen this winter, is to just use face masks and my Differin Gel at night. I already have dry skin, and in the winter it gets worse using harsh facial cleansers. This black mask may look weird, but it's amazing. It detoxifies, brightens, and purifies the skin. After removing the mask, my skin feels so soft and you don't necessarily need to use a moisturizer after.

I've heard from other reviews that people find it difficult to use, but I never had a problem. You apply an even coat on the face like a regular mask, I usually start at the sides of my nose and work around. Make sure your coat is even or it may not work. Then wait for it to dry.  Just make sure you don't answer the door with this mask on and offend people : ).

Now on to the removal. If your mask is not completely dry, you will have a disaster on your face, trust me. When it's dry it goes from shiny in color to a dull black. You can touch it to make sure. Usually, I scrunch up my forehead so I can peel it off. Then, I slowly peel it off going downward, one side at a time. Some pieces may stick (especially of not fully dry), and you just scratch those off. It's not that difficult once you learn how to do, and you'll love it. It does have a slight smell though, but not enough to turn me off from the product.

Here's pics! I tried my best.


Just applied




Mask dry


scrunching up my forehead




what it looks like when peeled off!

1 comment: