Friday, January 21, 2011

Deja's Polish Pick

So I have the most beautiful, 5 year old you'll ever see. She looks like her father, but she acts just likes me. She even loves nail polish hahaaaa. So I let her pick her color, painted her nails, and took pictures. She also gave a mini review. LOL here's it....

Deja, being a typically five year old, chooses polishes with the most glitter possible. If glitter wasn't so messy I would buy her jars of it. So anyway, she chose Sparkle-icious from the Burlesque Collection (BEAUTIFUL--I will review other colors from that collection soon). So I just snapped a couple pics and here they are....!



This was done with three coats. The first coat goes on very sheer, but as you pile up the glitter just goes and fills in empty spaces. I love this polish! The color is incredible, and it does not dry bumpy. Oh! and it also dries pretty quickly. The gold and purple is very noticeable, with the blue not as noticeable. 

Deja's Review: Ummm, I picked this one because I have glitter on my toes, and i like this one because it looks like a rainbow. Isn't pretty mama?

1 comment: