Friday, January 21, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Collection is almost here!

My first collection I am blogging about! Yay go me! So.....

MAC is releasing the long awaited Wonder Woman Collection February 10, 2011 in U.S. stores. I've been seeing a lot of negative comments about the packaging. Personally, I think it looks awesome, and that was also said about the Villains collection (where I personally adored); which turned out great. So here are some pictures and prices... what do you guys think...? What do you plan on buying?


Released: February 10, 2011 


Lipsticks:
$15.50
Marquise d'
Russian Red
Spitfire
Heroine

Lipglasses:
$19.50
Emancipation
Wonder Woman
Athena's Kiss
Secret Identity

Color Mascaras:
$15.00
Opulash

Victorious (Purple)
Army of Amazon (Green)
Themyscira (Blue)
Black

Liquid Eye Liner:
$18.50
Trueblack

Nail Polishes:
$14.00

Obey Me (Red)
Spirit of Truth (Blue)

False Lashes:
$14.00
#48

Eyeshadow Quads:
Defiance (array of pinks)
Lady Justice (array of blues)
Valiant (bronze, an array of greens)

Eye Pigments:
$21.00
Bright Fuchsia
Marine Ultra

Blush Duos:
$24.00
Mighty Aphrodite (peach and corral) 
Amazon Princess (yellow pink and blue pink)

Mineral Skin Finish:
$35.00
Pink Power
Golden Lariat


Brush Belts:
$49.50

Mirror:
$20.00




The pigments, mascaras, and blushes are all oversized. 

I will definitely will be purchasing the purple and blue mascaras, the blush duos, and trying the Skinfinish in stores.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just found your awesome blog while googling mac makeup!

    I think I'd like to try one of the blushes and possible the purple and green mascaras.

    I love the way MAC packages it's collections, so I think this would be a great addition to anyone's makeup kit!

    ReplyDelete