Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Ordered the Crackle Collection!

Update: I just received an e-mail from the company I ordered the Crackle Glaze from. They will not be able to ship it until mid-February (sad, I know), because of delays with China Glaze.

China Glaze is also releasing it's own Crackle Collection called Crackle Glaze. I'm so excited because they come in more colors besides black! They have white, gray, pink, blue, purple, and black of course. I should be able to swatch by the end of the week! I ordered all of them except black, because I have one from another brand, and I'm just not a huge fan of gray.

I also ordered the new OPI Texas Collection last night, that should be here by the end of the week too.

This should be released by the end of January, end of February to retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment