Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Mini Haul

So I went to Ulta in between classes to do a little shopping. Apparently, I'm a genius because I went shopping with a stuffy nose for............perfume. Future Einstein, I know. My past perfumes I have used were: Calvin Klein Euphoria, Dolce & Gabanna The One, Donna Karen Cashmere, and most recently Diamonds by Giorgio Armani. It seems like I was using something before Diamonds, but I can't remember...hmmmmm (this will bother me until I figure this out).
So anyways, I was spraying away in Ulta trying to find a new fragrance. How much I sprayed, I probably should've been hacking, but I couldn't smell a thing (poor shoppers & employees). I decided it would be best to get something that I've smelled before. I bought the rollerball of Pink Sugar by Aquolina. When I first smelled it I thought it was too sweet, but once on the skin I loved it. Who doesn't like the smell of cotton candy? And it lasted on my skin just about all day. The second fragrance I got, was the signature Coach eau de toilette (they did not have the perfume/parfum which I prefer). It has such a different smell, it's very sweet, but not too sweet. I can't wait to wear it!



While I was there I picked up some cheap eye lashes. I usually get them done, but I want to try to do them myself. I'm usually not a fan of fakes on me, I prefer my real lashes with a few coats of mascara, but I need some practice. I am doing a co-worker's make-up for her wedding in May, and she wants fake lashes for an extra pop. So I figured I should start practicing now. While at Ulta, I seen the huge array of lashes by Urban Decay. Once I get better at doing them, I think I'll try those. I believe they're $22 a pack. 


Last but definitely not the least, I bought a bottle of nail polish! I bought Lucky Lucky Lavender from the Hong Kong Collection. Lately, I've been obsessed with anything that is pinkish-purple. I had Dim Sum Plum Nails in my basket too but put it back last minute, now I'm kicking myself. I'll just get it next time!


....and that's all I got....this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment