Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Will you be my valentine???

Yesterday was Valentines day (yay if your taken, boo if your single), and so I wanted to do a pink lip. I'm usually not a fan of colour on MY lips, but I'm getting my feet wet in it. So for my look, I had a side ponytail, light eye makeup with black liner, and pink lipstick from Maybelline I snatched from Target.

I took this pic in the parking lot before I went in the doctors. I looked at the photo and felt hideous : / Just one of those days when I felt ugly and not put together.  So I went into the doctors office and checked in. As I was registering, the lady said, "I'm sorry for staring at you, but you're  absolutely gorgeous!" MADE.MY.DAY. <3

And got lots of compliments on my nails... that was better than the half a box of chocolates I ate today :)


1 comment: