Saturday, February 12, 2011

How I feel about eyebrows...

In MY opinion, I HATE when girls put too much makeup on their brows. Using too much brow pencil and/or shadow doesn't make your eyes pop, it makes you look a drag queen. Don't get me wrong, it can look nice when used in moderation. Eyebrow pencils should only be used to feel in spots where there's no hair or just to fill in. When you put shadow all over your brows, it looks just like that, shadow all over your brows. Please just go over them lightly when necessary. And just go over the shape of your own natural brows, and don't go too far in the center. It looks almost like you want a unibrow.

But here is one of the products I DO use on my brows. It's a wax that comes in a pencil and it just holds your brows in place. Because that is another pet peeve of mine: when brows looks messy. This isn't heavy, it just holds the hair in place. I picked it up from Ulta, it's only a few bucks.
Hopefully you're not offended, I'm just trying to help. Because I see many girls doing it and I don't know how to say you look like a drag queen nicely, but if that's the look you're going for...do you boo!

3 comments:

  1. I wish you would have shown pics as examples of a "DO" and a "DON'T". lol

    Brows are hard.

    You should do a brow lightening tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree aboout the pencil...I don't understand that look.

    ReplyDelete