Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A few posts in one

I have SOOOO much to blog about, but not enough time. This is my last semester until I receive my bachelors, and it's kicking my ass! I'm stressed, exhausted, and so overwhelmed (and that's just school, and not my sad personal life).... I've neglected my blog for over a week (so sad).

Enough of my whining.... so here's a pic and a few reviews....



1. I love Love LOVE my new headband. I found it at Sally's in the clearance section for $3.99. It's one of the stretchy, elastic ones that go around the entire head.

2. My nails:  Black Onyx and Bring on the Bling (from the Burlesque Collection) on the tips (both by OPI). I love it. The gold tips makes it a little more glam and a little less gothic.

3. My lashes: I give them three snaps up! With only one coat they looked amazing, but of course I piled it on. Today I used Makeup Forever's Smoky Lash. I think I will add this to my list of favorites. You can get this at Sephora. This will be perfect for dramatic looks, and of course a smoky eye.


4. I also have on the Golden Lariat Mineral Blush from the MAC Wonder Woman Collection on. It's very subtle, and you can't really see it in the pic. But it's very natural looking and gives a nice glow.

That's all for now...Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment