Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grey or Gray...?

When picking up a few polishes from the Glee Collection at Sephora, I peeped out the new Urban Ballerina Collection there. It's six polishes: 2 grays (Break A Leg Warmer & Shiny Dancer), 3 neutrals (Leotard Optional, Lets Pile', & The Way Tutu His Heart), and 1 purple (Who's Spinning Tonight). The neutrals were very pretty, but I'm not a neutral girl. The purple was pretty, but very similar to something I have already.

I bought Break A Leg Warmer and paired it with Suzi Skies in the Pyrenees on one hand & Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous on the other.

Here's swatches of the Urban Ballerina Collection:

1. Break A Leg Warmer
a warm blue gray

2. Leotard Optional
opaque mocha beige

3. Let's Pile'
metallic opaque beige

4. Shiny Dancer
gray with iridescent sparkles

5. The Way Tutu His Heart
opaque very light pink

6. Who's Spinning Tonight?
Purple with iridescent shimmer

Here's pics of my manicure:

Break A Leg Warmer & Suxi Skies in the Pyrenees (on ring finger)

Ring Finger: Lucerne-ainly Look Marvelous

This is one of my new fav grays and can definitely be worn this spring!

1 comment:

  1. Cool to see it swatched, I just got it this week and haven't had a chance to wear. I love greys.

    ReplyDelete