Friday, June 3, 2011

New favorite.....p.s. I'm Back!

So, I know that I haven't blogged in forever, but in my absence I did earn my Bachelor's degree! I have to admit that with all this time on my hands, I am quite bored. But that means I have more time to blog!!! I did do some remodeling to the site (I hope you like). 

OPI recently released the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection (May 2011). I must admit that I was not ecstatic about this collection when I originally seen the pictures, but now that I own the collection I am in love. I own four of the six colors in the collection (not including the silver shatter). I am in love and I will post swatches of them soon. But my favorite is the highly anticipated color, Mermaid Tears. When I look at the color all I can think of the color sea green like the Crayola crayon. This color can definitely work on many skin colors and tones. I think I prefer it on medium skin tones, but it is dusty enough not to wash out lighter skin tones. 

I used an accent color on my ring finger, OPI Bring on the Bling from the Burlesque Collection. 


(no flash)


(flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment